Thursday, October 14, 2010

Saluations Emily

Dear Emily,

You letter is great. I am having a great time at Fendalton School so far. It is super to meet so many new people.

Roald Dahl is a very neat author. My dad read me James and the Giant Peach when I was very young and I can still remember it. You are very lucky to have gone to Disney Land when you went to America last year.

Happy Birthday (very soon!) to you. I hope you and your brother have a fabulous day.

I used to teach at Rolleston School. It is about a 30 minute drive from Fendalton, just out of town, past Hornby. You might have driven past it on your way down south.

From,
Mrs. Crow

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs Crow

    Thank you for your letter. My birthday was great. Mum and Dad gave us a trampoline, I am having fun learning how to flip!

    I do know where Rolleston is, we know some people who live there.

    As well as Roald Dahl I like Enid Blyton books.

    From Emily

    ReplyDelete