Thursday, October 14, 2010

Konichiwa Yusuke

Dear Yusuke,

It must have been great going back to Japan for a holiday. Did you see lots of family? How long have you been here in NZ for? I love Japan. I lived in Chitose, Hokkaido for two years. I used to teach English for GEOS. I traveled from Tokyo to Hiroshima and then back up to Chitose by Shinkansen. I love going to the Onsen. Maruia Springs, the hot pools that I wrote about in my letter to you, are very Japanese. They are almost like the real thing!

Where do you go to Japanese school? Are there many people in your class?
What is your favourite Japanese food? I love everything...takoyaki, okonomiyaki, ramen, karage chicken, curry, sushi.....

I don't play too many games. We only own Scrabble, it is a word game, and I only get to play about once a year.

From,
Mrs. Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment