Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Isabella

Hello Isabella,

I have learned so much about your from your letter. I, like you, am the oldest sister. My sister is three years younger than me. She is very, very tall. When we were younger people always thought she was the older one.

I don't like fishing very much. I have only tried it once but I would rather read a book or go for walks or do some work at our campsite than fish!

I was born at the Toronto General Hospital. It is a very big hospital in downtown Toronto. My name is Chessa because my dad's name is Chester and my mum's name is Kristina. My mum combined the names and came up with mine. Cool eh! I have never met anyone else with my name.

Thanks for all your help this week. It is super that you are in Team 17.

From,
Mrs. Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment