Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Ben Y

Dear Ben Y,

You wrote me a fabulous letter. Believe in yourself - you do know what to do.

It must have been very exciting going to North America and getting to go to Hawaii, Steamboat and Disney Land. Did anyone in your family go skiing while you were in Steamboat?

Your birthday is very soon - I hope you and Emily get to celebrate in style! What have you asked for as a a present?

I have so many things I like to do that it is hard to pick a favourite. I like to read and garden and go camping. I do NOT like doing the dishes! I do ride a bike. I have a mountain bike that I brought here to NZ from Canada. I ride all around town on it and like going to Bottle Lake and McLeans Island bike tracks.

From,
Mrs. Crow

1 comment:

  1. To Mrs Crow

    The whole family likes to ski, except for our dog Scarlet. In the the school holidays we skied at Craigieburn, it was awesome! I got towed up the rope tow by Dad and by Tom. My favourite run was Middle Basin.

    My birthday was great. The present I really wanted was the DVD of Star Wars episode 6, which I got. Mum and Dad gave us a trampoline (I had thought I would ask for one for Christmas so It was a big surprise).

    From Ben Y

    ReplyDelete