Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My long time news

During term1 holiday,I went to Auckland. I was in a hotel and played lots of games!I played with my dad and I WON! When I went to a swimming pool I fell
into a DEEP POOL! I shouted "Help" "Help" with my splashing water! That water went
to dad`s face! and I swam away like a horse and suddnely I found that THERE WAS A
SLIDE! but theres six people on it including my younger brother ! When it is
my turn I slipped and I slide down like a rocket!AND THERE WAS A .....A.......
BIG SPLASH! it was ,looked like a WAVE! BUT THE Manager came! He said "STOP!I do not like a wave" and I said "okay"and then I went to spa pool for 5~10 minutes.
and I changed my clothes then I went home.

Sunday
Today,My brother is going to Korea! We said to him "bye" then we played at the hotel garden. We left the Auckland at Saterday by ship.

1 comment:

  1. Aron you described your holidat realy well.
    by Namyung

    ReplyDelete