Monday, June 22, 2009

lauren"s boring weekend

In the weekend it was a boring weekend because I stade at Home all day all I did was play game's
with my dad and my brother the game was math"s cared game's wall my dad gave my
brother five cared's and then gave me five cared's and I asked my mum if she what to
play she said yes.then we played the game mum came 3th and I came 2th and my brother came
4th and my dad came 1st because he nose his dubils very well because he has been to school
alrady so he shod know his dubils very good.



naw you know what I did in weekend

3 comments:

  1. that was a boring weekend

    by Daniella Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. very boring weekend i agree. something you could work on is to re read your writing and see if you
    can find any mistakes.

    Amelia,laura

    ReplyDelete