Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My fabulous Esol trip

Today I went to ESOL TRIP! I got in Ryan`s car, not my mother's car. I went a rest house and there were LOTS OF OLD PEOPLE! There, we did some speak.

My lines were a little bit long but I like when it is very long but My WISH didn't come true!

I shared my work with old people and it was nice to meet them but it was little bit noisy.

The older people were asking lots of questions but I could not do bad word so I answered them all. I shared 4 people now I felt really tired. So I ate a lolie cake. Before I ate, I gave the cakes to all people then I ate it. It was yummy.

It was so fun trip!

1 comment:

  1. Aron, I think it was very good.But somthing to work on are those sentnises,because you need to focus on the words so you will get a proper sentnises from Ella.L

    ReplyDelete