Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Another looong weekend

On the 6Th of June 2009 on Saturday in the morning I went to Riccarton mall and saw a big line of people queuing to go into Dick Smith's first day opening. We were there to buy a memory stick for our computer. We didn't go into the shop,but we got given two toy aliens. We dressed them like girls in my clothes. They looked pretty. In the afternoon on Saturday I went to my mum's friend's house. Their children's names are Olivia and Luke. We brought our aliens to their house. We pretended that our aliens were different things like a trumpet, a wife and someone to dance with.We watched a movie called Abba. On Sunday I went on the computer and stayed home all day.On Monday I parent helped at my sister's kindergarten.When we were dancing all the girls wanted to hold my hand. When I got fed up with dancing I decided to do a painting. I painted me and my sister Emily.My sister's friend Millie came over to me and asked me if I could do a painting of her, me and Emily my sister. When I was doing the painting for Millie she told me she thought that I was a great drawer.When I had finished the painting for Millie it was their mat time. They played a game called shape blues. After I parent helped I asked Hannah over to my place, but her mum said you should come to our house because last time Hannah came to your house.So I went to Hannah's house. Emily my sister came to Hannah's house as well.When I was at Hannah's house we went mattress surfing down the stairs.We played a game and Hannah won.When my mum arrived I was pertending to sleep. After I went to Hannah's house I went to my swimming lesons and thats my looong weekend.

3 comments:

  1. that was a great long long post
    by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a very very very long post you could not
    do any better Lucy!!!!!

    from Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a very long weekend did you like it?



    from daniella!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete