Friday, April 03, 2009

Live Blog! Spooky Night

This is a live blog post. As we are talking... it's going straight to the blog!

This is a story, written line by line by each member of Team 17. Enjoy!

It was a warm and sunny day. It looked beautiful outside, but something strange was about to happen. An eclipse was going to happen. I walked outside and it seemed dark. When I tried to look around I couldn't see anything. I saw a ghost right out of the corner of my left eye. I didn't know what to say. I tried to get to my house quickly but I went into the wrong house. That was a big mistake! It was the house of all the ghosts. I was scared. The ghost house was so freaky I couldn't believe my eyes. The door was locked but I saw a sword on a shelf. Then I heard a big rumbly noise. So I quickly grabbed the sword and broke the door. I ran outside. I felt something on my shoulder, it was a huge slimy frog who looked like he was about to eat me. It bit me but I pushed it off. I was going inside but the door to my house was locked. So I went back inside the ghost house and got the sword, but it only worked in the ghost house because the ghost door was made out of plastic and mine was made out of wood. I shouted for my mum but nobody was there. Something was on the ground, it was a gun. I picked up the gun and pulled the trigger. Out shot a stream of water. "Oh no!", I exclaimed. The frog and the ghost came behind me and said, "ha ha, you're trapped now!". The gun was out of gunpowder. Then I ran to the back garden, opened the gate, forgot we had a pool, and fell in. I swam to the back of the pool. The ghost followed me into the pool and sank away. I forgot that there was still a frog to catch. The frog jumped over some lilly pads. As it was jumping to another lilly pad, it missed and fell into the pool. Unfortunately the frog could swim. I forgot all about how to get into the house. I quickly jumped out of the pool but the frog jumped out in front of me. I didn't know which way to go. I accidently tripped and hit my leg and really hurt myself. Then I fell back into the pool. The frog jumped in. Then I remembed that I actually really do love frogs. So I kissed it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great story! We are very impressed with it. We are a Year 3/4 class from Feilding and would really like to follow you and for you to follow us! Our blog name is lssrm18.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete