Monday, April 27, 2009

Fact or Fiction

Today Team 17 talked about fact and fiction. We shared our news and shared some fake news too. Then we guessed what was the fact and what was the fiction.
Red is a fact and it's true. Black is wrong and they didn't do it.


I went to the Sounds.

I went in a boat. (Hannah)

I went to my friends house.
I held a kitten. (Laura)

I went to Smith's to get brand new All Blacks boots.
I went to the dairy to buy lollies. (Liam)

I went to Akaroa.
I got to go to the cafe and spend $10. (Jamie)

I went to the Sounds.
I went swimming. (Will)

I made these beanbags.
I sewed the buttons on. (Gracie)

I flew in a plane over to Auckland.
My family went in the car down to Dunedin for the day (Ella).

I made this flower and I made three of them.
I went to Akaroa. (Na-Myung)

I went to the park to play on the playground and I saw a hedgehog.
I went to my friend's house. (Charlie)

I went to Queenstown.
Hugh came to my house. (Harrison)

I went to Jefferies' Park to play rugby with my dad and I got muddy.
I went swimming. (Hugh)

I went to the movies.
I got xbox games. (Ethan W)

I got these cards from a friend.
I played on my skateboard. (Harry)

I went 10-pin bowling.
I went for a ride in a helicopter (Matt)

I went to Takamatua.
I went eeling. (Tom)

I drove to Lake Brunner.
I went into an airplane to Australia. (Logan)

I went to Auckland.
I went to Wellington. (Aron)

I went to Wanaka.
We went to the dairy (Charlotte).

I went down to the shop and got some playdough.
I made it with lots of people. (Kendra)

I went to England.
I went in a boat and played with dolphins. (Amelia)

I went to the movies.
I went in a really big bike. (Emma)

I went swimming.
My cat had a fight with the next door neighbour. (Daniella)

I went to Akaroa to see my mum's friend.
I went to my friend's house for a sleepover and we went to Sumner. (Lucy)

I bought a bottle.
In my bag I've got $6. (Yoonseok)

In the weekend I went to Queenstown.
I went on the luge. (Lauren)

I did my first sudoku puzzle by myself.
I sent a thank you note to Uncle Gary and Bill. (George)

I got a video and it was Alien vs. Predator.
I went to the movies. (Ethan P)

1 comment: