Tuesday, August 03, 2010

my holiday in Kaikora

In the holiday's I saw Seals in Kaikora.We were staying there because my dad had to do some work there.I saw my friend Joel there. We went on a quad bike at Joel's house. When we were on the bike we saw some humongous seals. They were sunbathing. We caught some coccabullies in a little creek under some rocks.I trapped one by getting a muscle shell and slamming it shut. We also went to Hanmer.It was really cold there. One night it was -10 degrees so we did an experiment.We put maple syrup, beer and water outside in cups. They completely froze and the beer was the most solid. In Kaikora I made a friend called Sacha. He showed me where to get free mints. It was at the reception desk. We filled out pockets with mints and then we ate them all and then we felt sick. One night we went for fish and chips for dinner and Dad didn't give me $2 for a bouncy ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment