Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Letter to sheena

Dear Sheena

Hi! I just came back from korea and I loved learning with you. I left a present when Mr fisher was here. I hope you have fun at fendalton school.

I `m nine at korea and I need to do lots and lots of homework to do and I will practise my english by speaking english more often than korea language.

I am so excited because my dad is going to make my blog! I will write some posts and go to room 17's blog and leave some comments. I still remember username and password.

I gave a present to Ms BEE and I willl come back after 3 years.

bYE!

PS: I hope you had fun at the beach!

I will teach you some Korean words


Korean pronunciation what it means

얀녕 an-nyoung hi

고마워 gomawoa thank you

여행 yahang trip

크다 c-da big

돈 don money

사전 sa jun dictionary

화장실 whajangsil toilet

가위 gawe scissors

11 comments:

  1. Hi Aron,

    Thanks a lot for the present. They're very cool.

    How's Korea? Has it started snowing yet?

    We had a REALLY cold and rainy day at the beach. It was freeeezing.

    That's exciting that your dad's going ot make you your own blog. It will be interesting for Team 17 to read about what you get up to.

    -Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aron are you doing well?Are you happy right now
    ?So good bye!From Yoonseok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Aron you forgot your pensil case hop you have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aron you silly billy you forgot your pencil case
    Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have very fun Aron

    By Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a good time


    by Logan

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear aron,

    we had great time had the beach but it was cold. we have had lots of fun.


    laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear Aron

    we had a great time at the beach but we had to go swimming at the end. the water was warm but cold when you get in and out.

    Amelia and Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  9. whats my name in Korean from will

    ReplyDelete
  10. sheena I've got a wiggly tooth from jackson

    ReplyDelete