Saturday, October 10, 2009

Going to Australia (Day 2)





In my next day, I went to the blue mountains. The road was really steep. The roads were called Three sisters walk.I was really afraid. When I finished walking, I went to senic railway. First I went to sky way, I was really afraid we were high in the sky. When we arrived, we went for a walk then we went to the riding place again. Then we rode a train. But it didn`t looked like a train, it looked like a tour train. I was going down and I heard a Indiana Jones film song.We heard it as I go. Now we walked. I saw kissing trees that are stuck together. We had a long walkand I saw coals. It was really cool.Then we rode a cable way. It looked similar like sky way. When we finished riding. We went to Featherdale wildlife park. I saw Koalas, Kangaroos,weird birds and lots of animals. My favourite animal was a snake. I saw different kinds of snakes. When we looked all of these animals, I went to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment